We love our creative warehouse space in Melbourne so much, we invite you to come and use our studio too. Set on the ground floor, with polished concrete floors, exposed brick walls hidden behind a roller door – the 5m x 6m studio has a full cyclorama with film lighting, reception area, full make-up / green room, conference room facilities, heating and air conditioning, WIFI, kitchen, catering options and most importantly, one of Melbourne’s best coffee shops across the street.
The studio is very discreet and less than five minutes from the CBD, so when we’re not using it, it’s for hire.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for our rate card, floor plan and more information.
- Full cyclorama 3.35m x 4.10m
- Exposed brick wall
- Climate control
- Sonos sound system
- Dressing / hair & make-up room
- Clothes rack
- Access to a meeting room
- Shot bags
- Fixed film gear 55W lamp head lighting x 4 with dimming control
- Polystyrene boards [cutter / dividers] x 4
- Lightpro dual colour LED video panel light [54 watt with V-Lock batteries & stands] x 2
- Complimentary tea, Nespresso coffee and bottled water
EQUIPMENT FOR HIRE
- iPad autocue and iPad
- Panasonic LCD video monitor – 55cm 3D-LUT picture quality
- End-to-end production
- Photographic assistants
- Catering by arrangement